Rewind a bit though and our day started in auspiciously when Stef gashed his shin only 2km into the ride. He was braver than I would have been and shrugged it off as a mere flesh wound although he looked like had had been in a fight with Wolverine. He taped himself together with electrical tape and spent the rest of the day quietly oozing blood. Bless him.
The ride itself was great, crossing Skye from coast to coast was lovely. The track was technical and fun. It would be hard not to consider Bens slow motion face plant into the creek as anything other than the highlight, especially as he was showing off. Lovely stuff bro.
Anyway. I feel as if I am slurring and there is no wifi to load this up anyway so I will sign off.
In amongst a pretty long ride (8 hours) some pub visits and a walk to the Fairy Pools, considered a must see and I suppose they would be if you have never seen a mountain stream, I am shagged.








No comments:
Post a Comment